If you reside In El Paso or Teller County, Colorado and are uninsured... WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
TLC is a Community Pharmacy dispensing free prescription medication to our neighbors who are uninsured. You can qualify for our services if you are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
At our location in Colorado Springs, we do not have doctors on staff so you must have a prescription written by a doctor to apply.
Patients MUST MEET ALL of the following requirements in order to be served by TLC Pharmacy.
3 Steps to Qualify
Schedule an appointment between 9:00am and 10:30am to determine eligibility and provide required documentation.
Pay the annual non-refundable registration fee.
$15.00 per individual, $25 per family.
Bring in your prescription to be filled during our normal business hours.
- Be between 18-64 years of age
- Have an income Level at 200% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (See Below)
- Have no health insurance coverage, and not be eligible for state or federal care
- Not be a member of a Federally Qualified Community Health Care Center (Peak Vista)
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee (CASH ONLY) of $15.00 per individual or $25.00 per family for a one year enrollment period.
- If residing in a Community Correctional Facility or Halfway House such as ComCor, CAE or Liza’s Place) you must provide a letter (on the facilities letterhead) from your case manager stating: When you arrived at the facility? How long you will be residing at the facility? Employment status, any income information and how much is being charged for room and board?
- Call TLC Pharmacy at (719) 596-4449 to schedule an appointment for eligibility and intake.
Those Who Do Not Qualify:
Patients with prescription insurance, Medicare or Medicaid patients, members of a FQCHC such as Peak Vista, children under 18 years old and veterans with benefits.
2017 Federal Poverty Level Guidelines
You must be actively employed and earn less than or equal to the amount specified for you family size to be eligible for our clinic.
|Family Size||200% Guideline|
Documents Needed to Become Eligible:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency in El Paso or Teller Counties
- Lease or Utility Bill
- Proof of HOUSEHOLD Income – This can be accomplished by providing to us any of the following:
- Income Tax Forms / W-2 for the previous year
- Pay Stubs for the previous 2 months
- Unemployment Compensation Voucher
- Disability letter from the Social Security Administration
- Bank Statements showing automatic deposits for the previous 2 months
- Food Stamps letter showing income